This brand new, trendy dorm, it opens doors on September 1, 2013 and has 19 modern, comfortable,
high quality furnished rooms with a very good price / performance ratio.
The student has 4 floors + ground floor. On the floors there are 4 bedrooms each with a full
and fitted kitchen on the ground floor there are 3 rooms with a fully equipped kitchen.
The student meets the strictest safety standards.
Casa la Cantus is only a few hundred meters from the university (VUB / ULB) and is easily accessible by public transport,
(Etterbeek station at ± 200 m, tram stops at ± 100 m), bike (bicycles provided) or on foot.
Come take a look on one of our open house days from 11am.untill 4 pm.:
Thursday 30/7, Saturday 1/8, Saturday 15/8, Friday 21/8, Monday 31/8 and Tuesday 1/9
All rooms are equipped with:
- private bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
- internet connection (fixed or WIFI)
- connection cable
- clothing and bookcase obtain bed (excluding mattress) paid
- calorimeters (payment only own consumption: Gas, water, electricity)
- double glazing
- epoxy flooring (very durable)
- smoke detectors with a central fire (in accordance with stringent safety)
- fully equipped kitchen per floor for 4 rooms (on the ground for 3 rooms)
- some rooms with private basement (storage space)
- some rooms with garden
- one room on the ground floor is fully adapted for a wheelchair user.
- smoking dorm (NO SMOKING)
Casa la Cantus is in a safe, friendly neighborhood close to several cafes and restaurants with student friendly prices
- several supermarkets (Carrefour, Colruyt, ........)
- caterers: (ready-made meals)
- multiple copy-centers
- fitness center (only ± 150 m)
- Casa la Cantus is a cozy, warm, homely atmosphere with a family character.
A home where every student feel at home, so he or she can develop in an optimal environment to achieve his dreams.
Fancy to enjoy the student life in our vibrant capital?
CASA LA CANTUS THE PLACE TO BE
CASA LA CANTUS THE PLACE TO LIFE
CASA LA CANTUS THE PLACE TO STUDY
Please contact us for more information, an appointment or a visit.
Mobile: 0475 / 77.84.19